1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kolar TS- Max Rib For sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by elinvar, Sep 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elinvar

elinvar Member

0   0   0

For sale Kolar TS- 34" barrel- Max rib was added at the factory not long ago-
    Excellent condition- .740 bore- 3 choke tubes and original owners manuel- Gun was purchased new from Kolar. " Kolar" engraved on receiver at the factory as well.
    Orignal stock- Comb raised high due to higher rib installed. Pull trigger- Rib adjustable for POI-

Gun is 98%- few tiny marks on wood- metal is 100%
    5900.00 and I will pay to ship to your FFL- sorry no case.
    All trades considered
    Terry Jones
    217-433-9885

2. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Is that the same gun that you had on here before with the laminate stock on it. If not they look alike. I have shot a Max T/A and I cant see where you would have to have the comb that high. Just a question is to why so high.

3. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Would you mind posting a closer pic of the "kolar" engraving on the side? I haven't seen one like this, and was looking to have something done to set my gun apart, and think someone along those lines might be just the ticket...

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    43   0   0

T/A... T/S... TMs... MXs... G-this, G-that... L fo rthose that can afford them...

What is this gun? Huh?

5. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

0   0   0

The T/S is a Trap Single and the T/A Max is the high adjustable rib gun that can have an O/U barrel. Terry appears to have had the T/A Max rib installed on his T/S gun. The comb would have to be raised to get enough height on the comb to be able to see over the rib. Bill Malcolm

6. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    43   0   0

Bill. I only meant for Terry to check the gun. I think it is a T/A. Not a T/S

7. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Mia, I agree with you. I think it is the Max T/A that he had on here with the Grey laminate stock for sale on here a while back.

8. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Its NOT the same gun, that gun didn't have the "kolar" engraving on the side, take a look, pics are still here...

9. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

How hard is that to add?

10. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

After you re-nickle the receiver, probably alot more effort than sangamo would want to go through.

11. Beretta Young Gun

Beretta Young Gun Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

This gun was originally a standard kolar low rib usingle that a gentleman had kolar install a T/A Max rib on. While the gun was at kolar, the gentleman had them engrave the "Kolar" on the reciever. I personally know the gentleman that was the previous owner of this gun that had these upgrades added. That is how i know the back story to this fine gun. I can also tell you that from personal experiance that this gun has very little recoil, a very nice crisp, clean trigger, and points and shoots just like one of the much more expensive T/A Max kolars.
    Bump for a good price, a great gun, and a fantastic dealer. BYG

12. elinvar

elinvar Member

0   0   0

I think AJ kmows more about this gun than I do- This is not the same gun that I had on here before- I do still have that Kolar as well- This is older than the T/a I have- but looks alot alike. As for the high comb- since this is T/S wood it has to be raised to get your head up high enough to see over the rib-
    Thanks for the good words AJ.
    Terry Jones

13. elinvar

elinvar Member

0   0   0

Price lowered to 5700.00- This is a great gun for the money- "KOLAR" engraved on the sides is a nice touch as well. More pictures available on request
    Terry Jones

14. elinvar

elinvar Member

0   0   0

Hello All
    This gun is a T/A. not a T/S as stated above- has both firing pins and can be made into a combo. Sorry for the confusion- I'm a Ljutic guy and am not up to speed on the Kolar's.
    Still available- trades welcome.

Terry Jones

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
kolar max trap ts for sale

kolar ts

kolar ts for sale

price of kolar ts rib
trap kolar max shotguns
ts kolar extra high rib for sale
ts kolar rib pictures