1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

kolar ts ejector

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by smoky, Apr 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smoky

smoky Member

i just picked up a kolar ts and the previous owner removed the spring to make it extractor. i want to put the spring back in. where does it go? any help would be appreciated. thanks, scott

2. Twixter

Twixter Member

Smokey:
    Call Jeff at Kolar 262-554-0800. He will be glad to help you.

3. Ted K.

Ted K. Member

It's very easy to do, but you will have to take the stock off to get at the receiver.

The spring goes around a rod that runs back from the trunnion area to the trigger group area. You can see the opening for the rod in the trunnion area, so it's east to find where the rod sits inside the receiver. The rod is black and has a short "L" at one end, and it has a grommet like device to position the spring. (Hopefully your seller gave you both the spring and the rod.)

Just mount the spring on the rod, then insert the assembly into the lower part of the receiver near the trigger group so that the end of the rod travels forward to the trunnion area. Then overcome the spring tension and force the L shaped part of the rod into a little "L" shaped opening on the side of the receiver.

If your receiver is an O/U, the receiver has two rods which are on opposite sides of the receiver. The problem is the rods are sightly different. I can't tell the difference by looking at them, but if I get them in the wrong way, one of the ejectors doesn't work. If that happens, you just have to take them out and reverse them.

And if you can't follow what I am saying, it's certainly true that Jeff Mainland can explain it to you. He told me how to take them out.

Ted K.

4. smoky

smoky Member

the previous owner gave me the rod and spring. thanks ted.

5. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

SS, if you bring it out to the club today, i will help you do it! RG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

kolar ejector springs

kolar ts ejector