1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kolar T/S

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by WNCRob, May 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WNCRob

WNCRob Member

Just curious, any feedback on the new T/S...feels a little nose-heavy to me, but looks great.

Rob Middlemas

2. sglfr45

sglfr45 TS Member

The one that I test fired at the U.S. Open felt nose heavy and bulky to me. It was a .740 bore. Everyone that I have talked to that has one, loves theirs. Jeff Mainland told me that They (Kolar) couldn't build them fast enough! Matt

3. Straight99

Straight99 Member

I have had my T/S about 4 months now. Went from shooting 23s to 25s and a lot of 100 straights. Wish I could have had one 20 years ago. Best gun I have ever had. Glenn

4. WNCRob

WNCRob Member

Glenn, before you purchased the Kolar, what were you shooting? Did the Kolar feel a little muzzle-heavy to you? I'm wondering if it takes a bit of getting used to? Otherwise, I've heard nothing but great things about the T/S.

5. Straight99

Straight99 Member

I shot a 34' BT 99 plus for 15 years before getting the Kolar. I tried both a Perazzi and a Krieghoff before I bought. I went right to the Kolar factory and had it fitted which was the best way because the gun fits me. I had no problem getting used to it and shot a 98 the first time out. I don't miss the hard rights and lefts anymore. If anything the gun feels butt heavy to me and I like the feel. Glenn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.