1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

kolar T/S

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by machine, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. machine

machine TS Member

I dont want to buy a used Kolar T/S so i'm not looking to buy one from any one. I was just wondering if the people who own a Kolar T/S are satasfide with it.

2. Straight99

Straight99 Member

Best gun I had ever had and I have owned most models of the trap guns. Go right to the factory.

3. Kolarpole

Kolarpole Member

Machine........Very, very Happy..........Just like a MACHINE!!!!!!!!A SOOT BALL MAKING MACHINE

4. Bridger

Bridger Member

There have been many discussions about this gun and you can find them doing a search. It seems like the vast majority that bought them have been very satisfied. There have been a few used ones for sale which would indicate that at least for some people they did not work out for whatever reason. I know of one person who said he could not get it to shoot high enough and had sold it. I've also seen that he has gone through a few more guns since then as he apparently can't find anything to suit him although each gun he purchases is declared to be the answer to his dreams. Try the gun for yourself and see what you think of it. Kolar is a first rate company. I am very pleased with mine and am glad I made the decision to buy one.

5. machine

machine TS Member

thank you bridger

6. perazzipaul

perazzipaul TS Member

i just bought one and i am very happy with it so far. it did not take me long to get it shooting like my bt-100. it has barely any felt recoil. in shooting at a couple of small shoots i have broke a 34 out of 35 and a 50 out of 50. iwould recomend this gun to you but would have you go to a state or one of the bigger shoots and try one out or even try out a friends gun.

paul

7. Jim Pollock

Jim Pollock TS Member

Go to the Grand in August and talk to the Kolar folks at their booth. They usually have some guns there with different stocks they can put on for you to try out on the Practice Traps. They are very accommodating and it is a great way to try our their product prior to buying. I did and ended up buying one. Love it!

Jim Pollock

8. trapshooter1981682

trapshooter1981682 TS Member

I just got one. This is a heck of a gun. I have been shooting at Beretta 682 Gold E and when i purchased this one, there is no comparison from the Kolar to the Beretta. The Kolar is soft shooting, the wood is a lot nicer, it doesnt have the memory system in it which is a plus. Its just an all around better gun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.