1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

kolar T/S VS K-X5

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by machine, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. machine

machine TS Member

im not looking for a used gun. im thinking of getting a new krieghoff K-X5 or a Kolar T/S at a local krieghoff dealer some day . in the past I have had a k-S5 and shot many good scores with it. then i have sold it and bought a browning ultra XT so I could have a gun to shoot doubles. I shoot good scores at singles and handicap with it but it is dosn't swing to good on angles. i like the higher ribs so if the Kolat T/S has a higher rib i would like it more but I have never pulled up A kolar trap single. I have looked at pictures of Kolar T/S and the rib seems to look higher but i am not sure. is the rib higher on a kolar T/S than on a K-X5? which one would you prefer?

2. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Opinions will vary as for differences in taste. For me it is no contest! The Kolar T/S excells past the KS/X-5 in every way possible. The only thing the the KX is a little lighter than the Kolar. The pointability and almost no felt recoil is worth the price of admission. You even get your choice of 6 different stocks and two bore sizes. What else could you want in a sub $7000.00 premium single barrel!

ec90t

3. nomderf

nomderf TS Member

I went from a KX-5 to a Kolar Un-Single Combo.

I say TS - IMHO

38-01615

4. MX3SBOY

MX3SBOY TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.