1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kolar T/S POI Vs Seitz w/2 1/2 high rib

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by mastergunner, Mar 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mastergunner

mastergunner TS Member

Hope you enjoy your new gun, but you could have changed the rib easliy on the
    Kolars.

2. Johnny

Johnny Well-Known Member

But Doc, from reading the posts here everyone knows the Kolar T/S is the softest shooting trapgun. ;^)

3. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

Dr. Longshot, on a previous thread you mentioned that your preferred sight picture is flat down the rib with the middle bead behind the front bead. Question: did the mid single rib on the Kolar T/S seem to wipe out a large portion of view with both eyes open compared to the Seitz?? I am attempting to decide if I would like a Kolar T/S rib as well as the high rib on my TMX. I like a little rib showing between the beads so that the receiver does not blot out some view downrange but I shoot a POI about 10" high at 40 yards.

4. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

PerazziBigBore
    Mike I,v been shooting a high rib Seitz for three years and it is nice . My gun is .741 with Wilkinson tubes .

KEYBEAR

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

kolar middle beads