1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kolar T/S and T/A

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by dan7uk, Feb 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dan7uk

dan7uk TS Member

In the market for a used Kolar trap gun. I went on Kolar's web trying to understand what the difference between the T/A and T/S models, still not sure. The receiver's seem the same, the T/A comes in a combo or single setup while the T/S only single. What else am I missing?

2. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

The T/A is a multi barrel gun (two firing pins) and the T/S is a single barrel (one firing pin) only.

3. k-gunguy

k-gunguy Member

The Max T/A is a high rib version,Doug at Shotgun Specialties has all of them.GAZ

4. elinvar

elinvar Member

getting a nice T/S in on trade this week- Let me know if you want pictures etc

Terry's Gun Vault
    Terry Jones
    217-433-9885
    tgunvault@mediacombb.net

5. Palos shooter

Palos shooter Active Member

If you are looking looking for a dedicated single barrel trap gun for shooting 16's and handicap ..look into a Kolar TS ..It is a little barrel heavy and helps You track the targets..The Kolar TS is a great gun for singles and handicap..Kolar service is one of the best around..you cannot go wrong on buying a Kolar.Lot's of bucks ,but it is a great gun..Not a lot of moving parts..You can visit Kolar and have the gun fitted to you.

6. dan7uk

dan7uk TS Member

Thanks guys for your replys, I know the difference now.

I also should mention that I am looking for a T/S model first then a T/A combo next, price will determine that.
    The gun must have left hand wood.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

difference between kolar max ta and ts