1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

kolar t/s .740 or.750

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by perazzipaul, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perazzipaul

perazzipaul TS Member

i am thinking of buying a kolar t/s and like to know witch you would get and why?

paul

2. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Shoulder both and check the swing. The .750 will point a little better and the .740 has a little better follow through. As far as a better pattern, I believe that they are both the same.

ec90t

3. Bridger

Bridger Member

That about sums it up. I bought the .740 and like the way it points and follows through on the target. I never got a chance to shoot a .750 but was a little concerned it would be too muzzle light for me. I feel I made the right choice for the way I want a gun to feel.

4. Kolarpole

Kolarpole Member

Joe........the weight of my Kolar T/S..750bore...upgraded wood..is 9lb-5oz's. Yes I like the 750 and as soon as medications get adjusted?$$#$%%...I'll be shooting again. Scale was a certified UPS scale.

5. Ken X

Ken X TS Member

It looks like I was right, it sure felt heavy in my hands!

6. ec90t

ec90t Guest

A couple of guys that I shoot with both have new TS's w/ .740 barrels. There is almost a 1 lb difference between the two. It is very noticible if you pick them up. I don't know if it is just the wood or what, but they both have the #1 stock.

ec90t

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.