1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

# Kolar T/A POI

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by chipdaddy, Sep 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chipdaddy

chipdaddy Member

What is the typical POI adjustment that can be achieved with the T/A Max rib?
    Do the O/U barrels have the same POI or do you change barrel hangers with regards to shooting doubles and having a higher POI for the first shot. Could I expect to get a 100%+ POI with all the barrels. I know Kolar can probably answer the question directly but perhaps those who shoot the T/A have the best answer. I'm talking flat down the rib. Thanks, Jerry

2. Straight99

Straight99 Member

Call the factory.

3. Shotgun Specialties

Shotgun Specialties Active Member

Chip, we have had this scenerio many times before with the TA's. If we know what poi or range of poi you wanted it to shoot, it can be built that way. I've had high shooters and flat shooters for stock. Rag's normally includes a sheet showing the ranges of poi that the gun shoots. Kolar actually shoots the guns in their tunnel for numourous reasons but also to verify poi. If you have any questions feel free to conatct me @ the email above or 1-800-344-7468. Thanks, Doug @ Shotgun Specialties
    Ps; on the o/u's, the hanger controls the difference between the lower and upper barrel. Then the rib changes the 2 up and down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

difference between kolar max ta and ts