1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kolar T/A Max owners, your thoughts?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by erm, Sep 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. erm

erm Member

Any Kolar T/A Max owners out there? What are your thoughts? Good or bad. Thanks! Elton M.

2. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

I am liking mine more every time I shoot it. I've only had it for about six weeks and haven't had much time to shoot. Bill Malcolm

3. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

I brought mine back from Maringo, and have put up about 800 targets. I go to Racine for a fitting session next week, and will have more to say, after. First impression is very good, though.

4. RAScott

RAScott Member

I bought mine at the grand from Joel etchens guns, "GREAT TO DEAL WITH" and I love it, I am concidering a fitting session. The gun is great, it shoots very, very well. Very little recoil and I was shooting a berreta 682 with a pfs on it. The bore is a 750 using a light full choke, the trigger pulls are crisp and a mechanical trigger is a nice feature, adjustable ribs on both barrels is nice also, the stock is beautiful, and the fit and finish is 2nd to none. I have adjusted it a bit and I am breaking pretty good scores, all practice.
    There is a shoot this weekend that i will try and attend.
    Since I picked up the gun I felt that this is the gun that I have been looking for.I traded in the 682, sold a browning over and under, and havent looked back.And 2 months ago i just purchased a Etchen's 687". plus that frees up some space in the safe for the new kid on the block. I feel that i will shoot this gun for a long long Time. I spoke with many at the grand that shot them and did not hear any , ANY bad stories. if there was a problem it was taken care of and usually "NO CHARGE" with a thankyou for shooting KOLAR. I was in the factory store many times and there was alot of activity in the store. This is THE HOT GUN.
    Rascott

5. erm

erm Member

Thanks for the input so far guys. I've been shooting a T/C for a couple of years but just did not have enough time at the Grand to give the T/A a serious try out since they where so busy. I noticed that on the stocks for the high rib P-guns that the top of the grip is not cut as far back/down toward the butt and that gives me the feeling that I can't get my thumb over the top as much as I like. Mahalo again! elton

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.