1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

KOLAR Standard Combo FOR SALE

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by BoilerMatt, Aug 26, 2013.

1. BoilerMatt

BoilerMatt TS Member

0   0   0

Up for sale is a Kolar Standard Trap Combo. This is the low rib version in a 34" unsingle with an adjustable rib and a 32" O/U with a fixed rib. All numbers match on the gun. Both barrels are .740 bore and all are choked. Every barrel is ported. It comes in an Americase, with parts to convert to release (currently pull), 5 Kolar chokes (IC,M,IM,LF,F) and 3 Wright's chokes (M,LF,F), an extra ejector spring and puck, and the stock and trigger tools.

It has been very well taken care of and is in condition. The metal and wood are both in great shape, as the pictures show.

It has a Gra-Coil LOP adjustable butt pad currently set up at 15.125" LOP with a 1" Kick-EEZ pad and the adjustable trigger set far back an the Gra-Coil adjusted out. The comb posts have been replaced with Keith Heeg's stronger posts. The trigger springs were replaced around a year ago and have less than 1500 rounds through them. The trigger has also been upgraded to the new MAX style trigger group. The gun went through a whole service including new locking lugs 2 years ago. It locks up tight and solid, and is a great and straight shooter. The only reason I am selling it is because college has taken away my shooting time and I don't want to let this gun sit in the safe and not get appreciated. It is ready for serious competition for years to come.

I am asking $7500 shipped FFL to FFL. The buyer gets a 3 day, non-fire inspection period, with the buyer paying return shipping if chosen so. If it is shot, then its been bought. Please email or PM me and I will get back with you as soon as I can. I have more pictures that I can email and I can answer any questions you may have. Serious buyers only please. Thanks for looking.

boilermatt_2013_2508.jpg

boilermatt_2013_25081.jpg

boilermatt_2013_25082.jpg

2. Mike L

Mike L Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Where are you located

3. BoilerMatt

BoilerMatt TS Member

0   0   0

About an hour NW of Indianapolis.

4. headhunter

headhunter Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Nice set!

5. BoilerMatt

BoilerMatt TS Member

0   0   0

Bump it to the top

6. BoilerMatt

BoilerMatt TS Member

0   0   0

All emails have been replied to. Thanks for the interest.

7. BobKatz

BobKatz Member

0   0   0

Just curious why a "3 day no fire inspection period" and not a "three day you damage or break it you bought it inspection period"? I shoot a Kolar myself and love it! Again - Just curious.

8. BoilerMatt

BoilerMatt TS Member

0   0   0

I just feel like the 3 day no fire inspection period allows for less liability or a chance for a disagreement between me and the buyer. I keep my guns in excellent condition, the buyer might not be so particular and I just don't want to risk even the smallest bit of damage happening as long as there's still a chance that the gun is mine. I think it's just simpler this way for both sides.

9. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

never bought a car I didn't test drive....

just sayn'

10. BoilerMatt

BoilerMatt TS Member

0   0   0

To the top. I'm not going to risk someone damaging my gun unless they want to come to a range near me and try it. That's just how I like to sell them to eliminate risk. I can have people vouch for the quality and shooting capability of this gun.

11. BoilerMatt

BoilerMatt TS Member

0   0   0

Sunday bump

12. BoilerMatt

BoilerMatt TS Member

0   0   0

Gun is sold. Thanks for everybody's interest.