1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kolar Shotguns

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by PFCSkoug, Jul 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PFCSkoug

PFCSkoug TS Member

I know the topic has been brought up befor but i had a great experiance with the company today and i think it is definatly worth sharing. My friend who shoots a early Kolar combo was having problems with those high brass Rio shells. We packed up the gun and over to Racine we went. We got in there they took care of the problem (had a small ring of something in the chamber that the brass would stick on) and just while he was at it Kelly took every spring out of the gun and replaced them, Cleaned the internals and retightened the action. He had us put a full box of those Rios through the gun right there in the shop to make sure that they wouldnt stick anymore. And when we where leaving after the 4 hours of work kelly put into that gun we where told no this ones on us and let us leave without paying a dime for the new springs and the work kelly put into it.

After words we packed up and went over and shot the 200 doubles at the Wis State shoot where we found out that the gun just was tighted up way to much for my friend to work. So we took it over to the Kolar trailer and the fixed it right there on the spot.

So i just want to send a huge thanks out to all the people at Kolar for the great service they provided us, and kelly espesially for putting all his time in on the gun, and being more than willing to tell me exactly what he was doing and how he was doing it.

So thanks again
    Nathan

2. bobby ward

bobby ward Member

Nathan,

I am glad to hear that you were able to witness first hand, what many others have seen already. Kolar service and customer care is World Class. You are a customer only in the purchase phase. From that point on you become a valued and trusted friend and you see time and time again that Kolar above all else is committed to making your shooting experiences the very best they can be.

3. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

Manufactured in the U.S.A.!!!

Joe Woods/Ontario

4. The Kolar Kid

The Kolar Kid TS Member

Yes, Kolar in my opinion is the best out there in all respects. I traded in my Beretta 682 Gold E unsingle Combo for a TA combo. Wow, what a huge diffence the Kolar is, really worth the extra money I had to spend. I have yet to hear anyone who didn't love a Kolar...

KK

5. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Kolar should write a book on "Customer Service". They are the best!

6. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

Sounds like they took a page out of SKB's customer service handbook!

7. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member

No, I think they wrote the book...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.