1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kolar service; second to none

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Border Bandit, Jan 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

Having experienced an issue with the barrel on my new Kolar high rib competition Max T/A, and thoroughly checking to make sure the problem did, in fact exist, I contacted John Ramagli, President at Kolar, who told me to ship it to Racine, and they would determine the cause of the problem, and fix it.

I shipped the barrel on Monday Jan 19th (a national holiday) and my tracking info showed its delivery at Racine on Wednesday Jan 21st. That afternoon I got a call from Mr. Ramagli, saying the issue was resolved and it was packed for return shipment back to me. I had it back in my hands by 2PM on January 27th. That's actual time out of my hands of just 8 days, virtually all of it transit time from Fairfield, PA to Racine, WI, and back.

Aside from being convinced by Doug Wolk that buying a Kolar Max T/A was my best choice, and that Kolar Customer service is second to none, not to mention the amazing custom stock Jeff Mainland made for me at the factory, there is no doubt in my mind that when I decided to buy a top of the line trap gun, Kolar was my best choice.

Thanks to all the folks at Kolar who make me smile, you're simply the best. mike

2. KENENT1

KENENT1 Active Member

If the good lord is willing.....some day I'll have a Kolar!!!

if I could just get my averages up, do ya think they would sponsor me??

tony

3. below 0

below 0 TS Member

Kenent 1....Purchase a Kolar and your averages will go up. I've owned mine for 9 years and have never been sorry that I purchased the Kolar. The helpful people at Kolar Arms are the greatest..See you on the 27. Dale

4. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member

I'll second what Mike said. John, Mark and Jeff take this stuff personally, and the results show that.

5. Shotgun Specialties

Shotgun Specialties Active Member

Mike, sorry you had a issue with your new gun, but glad that Rag's handled it as he should. Tanks, Doug and Dave @ SGS

6. chipking

chipking TS Member

I'll add a +3 to the above. I bought a used Kolar topsingle Combo and Mark has been great any time I needed anything or just had questions. The Kolar got me 3 yards and +1 class in singles and doubles last year. Service when needed was fast and fees reasonable. They get my vote as A#1 top notch and my continued business.

--- Chip King ---

7. lancelot

lancelot Member

It's not just Rags. Jeff, Keith,they're all top quality folks.

Ron Ireland

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.