1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kolar service/People

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by knutershooter, Apr 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. knutershooter

knutershooter Member

Just wanted to give a great thanks to Jeff Mainland and the staff at Kolar! I had bought a used Kolar from an individual here on trapshooters(great transaction) and I had Called Jeff with some questions and he has always answered them graciously. He invited me down to their office and went through the gun with me, made sure it fit me well and spent two hours talking guns. It was a great expirience! The staff at Kolar are great people and all to often no one gets the credit they deserve. I am thrilled to own and shoot a Kolar product and anyone looking for a new trap gun will not find a nicer, more informative company with a better product, period! Thank you Jeff for your time it is greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,
    Kraig Knudson

2. Mike

Mike Member

You hear this time and again, great folks and great gun. It's my experience as well. Mik

3. Kolar233

Kolar233 TS Member

All the people at Kolar are the best. They go out of their way to treat you right. If you would find fault with them, it would be like not having good things to say about Mom and apple pie.

4. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Just a few words to agree with these kind things people are saying about Kolar.I shoot a Kolar T/C Combo and "KNOW" it is a GREAT Gun And "AMERICAN MADE".I was in San Antonio Last week at the SW Grand and due to a trigger finger injury from the past i was letting my release trigger go off to SOON!!!.Jeff Mainland "Loaned" me a Release trigger for (2) days so i could finish the shoot.NOW understand there was nothing wrong with my trigger but, OLD AGE is getting to me and i need my release trigger adjusted to my "Old" finger. Jeff Mainland & John Harden (Indiana Gun Club) and All the people at Kolar are "GREAT"to deal with on anything.There are SO many things in this Country that come from other Countries that WE ALL need to Buy "AMERICAN" every chance we can. KOLAR---AMERICAN MADE------Joe Whitehurst joe90t

5. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

DITTO all of the above. CLEARLY a cut above all other customer service departments everywhere.

Dave

6. shoot em all

shoot em all Member

I needed trigger converted to R/R on a used combo that I just purchased and called Keith and 3 days after they received it was headed back. Thanks to entire staff at Kolar for taking care of shooter. jim weiner

7. smoky

smoky Member

They are the best. Nobody does service like them.

8. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Jeff has told me that their goal is to make the "Kolar Experience" as good as they possibly can for all of their customers. You can't please all of the people all of the time, but at least they try.

My personal experience has always been great. Bill Malcolm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.