1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kolar Service: Feedback

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Chango2, Feb 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

I recently acquired a Kolar first generation combo (.740 bore barrels vs. .750) with release-release trigger group. Triggers were seemingly a bit worn and too fast for me; gun was unshootable for me. Sent/dropped off trigger group, to be sent ground via UPS to Kolar on a Friday. Received trigger group back to my home in exactly 16 days!!! Work done well, no drama, no muss, no fuss. And I like the gun; tried it yesterday and it works just fine. I don't have the O/U barrels, just the top single and bottom single. Somebody ordered it with all three barrels, but sold off the O/U. That owner covered all bases!

Thanks Kolar, a professional job as per your reputation.

2. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Very typical of the Kolar guys customer services. So many other companies out there could sure take a lesson from them.

Nothing less than top shelf.

3. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

I have enjoyed the same kind of experiences when dealing with the Kolar folks in the past. I go in a few weeks to pick up my T/A Max with its new custom stock and top single barrel and can't wait to shoot it. Bill Malcolm

4. headhunter

headhunter Well-Known Member

Kolar A++

5. 90Tshooter

90Tshooter Member

Took my 90T there for repairs. Jeff repaired it while I sat and talked to him. Gave me a tour of the shop when it was done. Great service, great people.

Joe

6. 19539trap

19539trap Member

Kolar is A+.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.