1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

kolar servce

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by smoky, Apr 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smoky

smoky Member

i just wanted to give a big THANKS to jeff mainland and crew for great service again. i have been to kolar at least twice a year for 5 years getting work on my gun. all the work was strictly tweaking to get it the way i wanted it. NOT ONCE was it a repair. jeff has added weight, switched ribs, added mechanical ejectors, traded me to higher shooting o/u barrels, let me go and pick out wood and made me a new stock when the original was hitting me. all of this work/service, and i was NOT charged anything. when i do call and talk to jeff, first thing out of his mouth, how are you shooting? how are singles, handicap, doubles. every time i've gone up there, i was always given a hat or shirt free. when jeff works with you no matter what you are there for, YOU are the priority. he does not accept phone calls or interruptions while working with you. thanks again jeff! scott smolkovich