1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kolar Release Triggers - Question

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Hauxfan, Sep 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

The Kolar I have is made by Kolar and works flawlessly. I have the pull/release trigger and it just keeps working the way Kolar intended for it to work.

I don't know why anyone would want an after market for a Kolar when they can do it cheaper and better.

Hauxfan!

2. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

SBray The only release trigger that should ever be in a Kolar is a Kolar . The Kolar trigger is very good and I really don,t think anyone has tryed to copy it or Tryed make a better one . The reason no one has made a better trigger for the Kolar is because there is No market to replace one of the best.

ALF

3. Patrick Haskins

Patrick Haskins Member

The trigger was designed to quickly and easily change from pull to release and any combination you wish. It doesn't break springs in the middle of a shoot and they don't suggest you buy a spare. The release is fast and dependable and the service is second to none. You don't hear people complain about the triggers because they are one of the best. Contact Keith Spranger at Kolar if you want to discuss the trigger. He is the VP of Engineering and the one who designed the trigger.
    Pat Haskins

4. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

I'm new to a release trigger. I like mine. They are fast ans crisp. Everyone that has tried my release triggers have commented in a positive manner. They have options on the release to customize it to your preference. As Patrick commented, Keith is the man to talk to at Kolar. Bill Malcolm

5. Kolarmaxx

Kolarmaxx TS Member

Shooting a Kolar T/A and just recently went over to release. Sent the triggers out to Mark in service and had them back 3 days later. Fast, crisp and no pull throughs. I'm shooting a lot faster and more instinctively. I'm definitely not going back to pull. Very fast change between pull and release. Takes a couple of minutes. Great triggers at a very fair price. Not to beat a dead horse, but Kolar service is awesome and Mark is awesome to deal with. Chris

6. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

I would venture a guess that no one has tried to make a copy of the Kolar trigger because of U.S. Patent laws.

7. clydep

clydep Member

S Bray; I'm into the eleventh year with a Kolar double release and not one hint of a problem. Great well engineered piece of equipment and an excellent company to do business with. Clyde

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
better trigger for kolar trap
how to change kolar trigger to release

kolar release triggers