1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kolar Release trigger

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Beretta687EELL, Jan 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

William, Kolar converts the triggers to release by making a new set of hammers. I got two trigger groups with my new Kolar and have both the release and pull hammers for both sets. Loosen a set screw and remove a pin and change one or both hammers, reinstall the pin and tighten the set screw. Takes about 2 minutes. The hammers are specific for each trigger group. Keith Spranger is the fellow you want to talk to at Kolar. Mine are very crisp and fast. I think they charge around $500 plus to convert a pull trigger to double release and you end up with 4 hammers. Bill Malcolm

2. lancelot

lancelot Member

There's really no conversion. Kolar will make you a set of release hammers, and you will retain your present pull hammers. Switching them out is really easy, and is not going to take up more than 5 min. even if you're as untalented as I with such things. I think the cost is around $500, and then you might as well say you have two sets of triggers which might be an advantage if you ever sell the gun.

The function of the releases, IMHO, equals that of the Allems, Precision, and factory K-guns I have have.

Ron Ireland

3. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

Kolar has a very simple and effective trigger assembly.I am impressed.
    There is not many trigger assemblies out there that provide such a simple conversion from release to pull and back.

Joe Woods/Ontario

4. Bird Grinder

Bird Grinder Member

They don't list a price on there new web site for the double release. I paid $600.00 last Feburary, has the price went up?

5. arthalony

arthalony Member

Sir I have a complet double release trigger in as new condition I know longer need. I sold my Kolar an the fellow that bought it needed pull triggers.The price is $1200.00.

Dan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
does kolar shotgun make release trigger kit
how to change kolar trigger to release
keljar triggar
kolar double release triggers
kolar release hammers
kolar release trigger

kolar release triggers

video for changing kolar triggers