1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kolar O/U hanger question?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by hmb, Jun 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Changing the front hanger will change the POI of the lower barrel only. This is because the upper barrel is reinforced by the rib and resists bending. The change in POI can only be verified for your gun at the patterning board. HMB

2. pheasantsgalore

pheasantsgalore Active Member

Steve,
    You need to call back, and ask to speak to Mark out back. Simply ask for their service mgr./gunsmith. He is the best, and very helpful. ......Rob G.

3. Clayshooter08

Clayshooter08 Member

Talk to Pete McCall as well, he's very knowledgable about KOLAR, (859)396-1000

4. LDAdd

LDAdd TS Member

I posed the same questions to Kolar (John Ramagli, Pres. - aka "Rags"). He suggested that I tell them where I want the barrels to shoot and send it to them as they use a fixture to make the settings. Otherwise it can be a trial and error procedure for the user. Sounds like maybe an hour or so shop time to do that. I haven't had them do that yet as I've found that with the lower barrel at about 70/30 and the upper barrel just about 50/50 this thing makes a pretty good sporting gun which I've sort of gravitated to lately. I would suggest letting them do the adjustment.

JMO

Larry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.