1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kolar new gun

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by RAD, Aug 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RAD

RAD Member

Has anyone seen or heard about Kolars new combo

2. mastergunner

mastergunner TS Member

I have heard from the factory rep at the WI shoot that they will have two new guns at the Grand. My understanding is that they wouldn't have any fro sale just the demos that you can shoot. One will be a top singel combo and the other will be a unsingel Combo. The double barrels will have and adjustable rib.

3. mastergunner

mastergunner TS Member

I have heard from the factory rep at the WI shoot that they will have two new guns at the Grand. My understanding is that they wouldn't have any fro sale just the demos that you can shoot. One will be a top singel combo and the other will be a unsingel Combo. The double barrels will have and adjustable rib.

4. mastergunner

mastergunner TS Member

5. kolarkim

kolarkim Member

WOW nasty flinch whew LOL KK

6. XXPowder

XXPowder Member

Thanks for the information Mastergunner, Kolor should have a great year! We have five or six New Kolars being used at our Club. We also have several others saying they are going to buy one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.