1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kolar Max T/A opinions

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Lyndon Shumaker, Feb 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lyndon Shumaker

Lyndon Shumaker Member

I am considering a Kolar Max T/A top single combo. Any opinions on this gun? I've not seen one around my club and the Kolar website doesn't even have any pictures of the top single.

Any opinions appreciated............

Lyndon Shumaker

2. eric

eric TS Supporters TS Supporters

I saw and handled them a the Grand at Kolar's booth but did not get a chance to shoot one. Same concept as the Trap Special but quite a bit cheaper. It felt good and could be had in a number of off-the-shelf stocks but, of course, the best stock would be one Kolar fitted to you.

If someone ever offers me eonugh cash for my Kolar Elite, I am definately going to the new T/A.

Eric Olson

3. ramorton

ramorton TS Supporters TS Supporters

I have one ordered that should be delivered Mar.1. Hope I like it, I have not shot one. I ordered the unsingle. I have spoke with several people that own them and they have all said a great gun, low recoil, good pointablility, lot's
    of adjustability. Mine will be the combo, 34 -32 left hand

4. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

Call Jeff Mainland at Kolar, he will guide you.There are other knowledgeable people as well at Kolar.

Joe Woods/Ontario

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.