1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kolar Kim - I have a spot for you Sunday

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Pocatello, Jul 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

Kim, see the thread above.

Larry Ford

2. kolarkim

kolarkim Member

Larry
    thanks for doing that for me,most would not have. so I am going to sound ungrateful and I dont mean to be, but would you check tomarrow and see if there is a post 5, 27 yd squad (preferably all 27) and doubles squad available I can be somewhat later if you only have 15-16 squads any time is fine but I would prefer to not be much later even if I have to shoot 2. I really didnt think you would do that or I would have been a little clearer before.
    the fact that you went the extra mile says alot for you and your club! thanks again. I plan right now to be there for the 50s tomarrow I will post if that changes. thanks again for your efforts Kim

3. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

Kim, we were about 15 squads today, but I expect it will be a little bigger for the weekend. I'll see what I can do.

4. kolarkim

kolarkim Member

Thanks

5. kolarkim

kolarkim Member

I guess I am just used to Spanish Fork haveing 45-50 sqauds so I figured there would be alot more sorry for the problems Kim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.