1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kolar Hangers questions

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by kolarshooter1981, Jul 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kolarshooter1981

kolarshooter1981 TS Member

I got a kolar over/under. Can anyone give me info on the hangers on these guns? Any info would be appreciated.

2. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

There is a mid hanger and a front hanger. The mid hanger acts like a wedge. The various combinations can make the barrels shoot a different POI. Call Kolar and they can set your gun up with the POI that you want. Phone (262) 554-0800 ... service is their middle name. Bill Malcolm

3. Bird Grinder

Bird Grinder Member

The information I have says there are 5 mid hangers and 6 end hangers for the O/U barrels.

4. Bird Grinder

Bird Grinder Member

I have a advertisement flyer that I tried to copy and paste on here with no success.

5. kolarshooter1981

kolarshooter1981 TS Member

I got the Max TA. 32" O/U. I dont know much about the whole hanger system. I got to look what number is on the front hanger. Ive never changed one before so this is why i ask. I do appreciate your help though. Im guessing the bottom barrel is shooting at around 60/40 maybe 70/30 at the max. Id like to flatten that top barrel a bit, that top barrel has to be shooting high.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.