1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kolar Guns for Sale-2010

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by trap_shooter2000, Mar 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trap_shooter2000

trap_shooter2000 Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Please feel free to call or email for a great price on your new Kolar gun!

I have a lot of plans in the works, particularly with demo stocks. As a shooter I know it's important to "shoot it before you buy it." This isn't always an option when you are looking at new gun purchases, so it's going to be my goal to make this available to you. We are working towards getting a few demo stocks produced so that you, the shooter, can try our gun before you purchase. My goal is to have a lot of our available stock options, with various offsets, cast, drop, etc., so when you order a new gun, you will know exactly what shoots and fits you best!

I'll keep you posted on the details as to when this will become available, as I plan to attend several shoots this summer with available guns.

Shoot well, Aaron Willoughby
    Kolar Arms-Dealer
    Phone: 606-481-0955
    Email: trap_shooter2000@yahoo.com

2. below 0

below 0 TS Member

0   0   0

Will you be at the SW Grand?

3. trap_shooter2000

trap_shooter2000 Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Yes I will be at the southwestern Grand.

Email me at: trap_shooter2000@yahoo.com with what you are looking for and I'll be glad to help you!

Thanks, Aaron Willoughby
    Kolar Arms Dealer -
    Phone -606-481-0955

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.