1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kolar = Great Customer Service!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by rodbuster, Sep 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

I just returned from Kolar in Racine Wisconsin, and I would like to comment on their great customer sevice. I took my HPAR 90-T up there, and Dave showed me how to correctly set the rib for differant POI's, and even shot it at the patterning board several times to demonstrate the variations. Dave spent quite a bit of time with me, explaining various items about the gun. I have been having trouble trying to figure this gun out, and now I have more confidence with the firearm.

I would like to thank Dave and all the other fine people that I met at Kolar today for their help and hospitality. All in all, they run a first class operation!

Thank you, Rodbuster.

2. 90Tshooter

90Tshooter Member

Kolar Arms is a first rate company. After 14 years of shooting my 90T had a malfunction. I took it into Kolar for repairs. I must have talked to Dave earlier on the phone and when I got there he was gone for the day. A man walked out of his office and asked if he could help me. It was Jeff Mainland (the owner). Jeff did the repairs for me, then gave me a tour of the shop. Great people, great guns. I don't know of any other company were the owner comes out of his office and does repairs for a customer. My next trap gun will come from there. Until then I will keep shooting my 90T.

Joe

3. chipking

chipking TS Member

+1 on the above comments. The folks at Kolar have always been top notch to deal with either by phone or at a shoot. When mine started popping open when fired I returned it to them and had it back in hand repaired in about a week. Another time the ejector broke off on my top-single and the gun was back in action in under a week. Great folks to deal with.

--- Chip King ---

4. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

Good people here at Kolar. I recommend them.

Matt Nicol

5. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

This is why I purchased a Max T/A with no regrets what so ever.

6. Old Smoker

Old Smoker Member

Posters as seen hanging in the Kolar plant:

oldsmoker_2008_03034.jpg

Maybe if more companies had mottos like these, they would not be going belly up!

7. Old Smoker

Old Smoker Member

oldsmoker_2008_03035.jpg

Sorry about the photo mix up on my previous post.

8. Old Smoker

Old Smoker Member

One other thing, Kolar is made in AMERICA by AMERICANS!

9. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

I bought a Kolar because Keith and I drink the same beer and then found out they sold guns! IMAGINE THAT???!!!

Great folks, great American made product and customer service that's the best on this planet bar none!

Why settle for 2nd best???

10. Mike Michalski

Mike Michalski Member

That is why 90T's are so popular; they're made right. Loved mine and have stepped up to a Kolar combo because of the positive 90T experiences.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.