1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

$$$$$$$$$$KOLAR FOR SALE$$$$$$$$$$

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by eric, Dec 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eric

eric TS Supporters TS Supporters

Tough time to get into Real Estate but good luck. If you describe the Kolar more completely, you will probably get more interest.

Eric

2. KK

KK TS Member

PICTURES???

3. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

would hate to take advantage of a guy with such a swell first name but i bid $1000.00.good luck jackmitch

4. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

i got a house for sell you want to buy it. i'm not giving a price or any specifics who wants to buy it. my bid stands if it is a kolar combo.jackmitch
    does this mesn i'm in realestate.

5. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

i've met a few realestate people that are about that discriptive.happy new year pbb.jackmitch

6. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

PBB: Give the young man a break. Many a successful salesperson has developed who has not read your book. He could give you lessons on how to shoot that shotgun of yours. You might pick up a back copy of Shotgun Sports and learn how to shoot doubles, he sure helped me.

Mitchel; Best of luck in the new venture.

Don

PS: Now you know why the better shooters and others of our sport don't post here. Poster was serious others were not. Some just had to critique.

7. TCFelty

TCFelty Member

Way to go Mitchel. I lived in Murfreesboro for 14 years. I now live near Cin. Oh. Its a great place to start a gun shop. I should have done it years ago when I lived there. Great place to live and shoot. What part of town are you looking at and is your address out Franklin HWY ? Good luck in everything you do. Your whole family has done a great job with the SCTP program in the state. I'll be down there in the spring. I'll look for your shop....Tim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.