1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kolar Elite Nickel Combo F/S--34/30-extra nice!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by boomer, Dec 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

A very nice Kolar Elite Grade combo for sale at a XMAS special price. All the barrels have factory choke tubes and all barrels(and tubes) have been reworked by Wilkinson. A letter from him documents the work($1150). This gun has factory double release triggers($650 option) and a soft touch type recoil system with a 14 7/8" LOP on very nice right handed wood. Buy this gun for $9995 DELIVERED in the lower 48. This is a best buy. A new Kolar Elite combo lists for $16.5K. without the extras. email me for pix or call 609-658-7739. Thank you and Happy Holiday!!

2. eric

eric TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Up for the Kolar that first got me to AA/27/(my doubles suck). This was my gun and the pictures don't do it justice, either the engraving or the wood. It was worked over by Tom Wilkinson and the Long Yardage choke will throw an 80% pattern at the 27 and well beyond. When I first got it back from Tom, I shot 10 shells at 40 yards at a single pattern paper and there really wasn't a "hot spot" in the pattern, it was that evenly distributed. I later called Tom and asked about an ultra long range choke for fun and games - he said what I had was easily sufficient.

The recoil system is very similiar to the Soft Touch made by Mo Bragg - this gun shoots VERY soft. The stock is Kolar's 6002 - Twisted Sister - and its made for a right handed shooter and it really gets your head behind the rib.

This gun looks GREAT and shoots even better. The asking price is an absolute bargain and I would buy it back if I could. This gun will take you to the 27 in STYLE!

If anyone has questions I can answer, please PM me.

Eric Olson

3. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

0   0   0

It would look good under most trees.Unless you are left handed.
    Well it would look good under the tree,but would need a call to Jeff Mainland and Kolar would make it better.$$$$

Joe Woods/Ontario

4. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.