1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kolar disassembly

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by wlc, Jul 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wlc

wlc Member

Does anyone have instructions on the disassemble of a Kolar TA. I used to take my Perazzi apart about once a year for a good cleaning and inspection. I bought the Kolar about a year ago and have not had it apart yet. Top lever, locking block, firing pins, etc.

Thanks

2. wlc

wlc Member

Anyone?

3. Twinbirds

Twinbirds TS Member

Call Kolar they are great peoPle to deal with,
    Keith J. Sprangers
    Vice President & Chief Engineer
    Kolar Arms
    1925 Roosevelt Avenue
    Racine, WI 53406
    262-554-0800

4. Jacob Guthrie

Jacob Guthrie Member

I don't know about the lever and such. I take my stock off, firing pins out, trigger assembly out, and sometimes a few other things. Take the provided wrenches to take off the stock and trigger assembly. It's pretty self explanatory. Spray down the trigger assembly and shake it out, then leave it sit to get nice and dry. When you put it back in lightly oil but not too much because your assembly will hang fire if buildup gets in there. Firing pins there is a pin for both of them but be careful they do have springs. It's a pretty simple process, Keith told me how to do all of those things when I picked mine up and like Twinbirds said call Keith if you need anything he is a great guy. Jake

5. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Keith can send you a schematic of the completely disassembled receiver including the smart rods. Easy to take down and put back together.

6. wlc

wlc Member

Good advise to call Keith. I did and he provided all of the information I needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

kolar trigger assembly