1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Kolar Combo Sold, Thanks Shawn. irs on the way

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by macttom, Apr 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. macttom

macttom TS Member

0   0   0

Up for sale is a beautiful Kolar Combo. The barrels are 34" unsingle and 32" o/u. The bores are .750. Includes 5 factory extended choke tubes. Pull trigger and makers americase. There are no marks on the wood or metal anywhere. The LOP is 14.25"

This set was purchased from " SGS " in late 2008 for $ 13,500.00.

This gun has not been used in the last couple years as the owner has passed on to the big trap club in the sky. He left an extremely nice, tite gun at a great price for someone else to enjoy.

$ 8995.00 shipped to you're ffl. Sold Pending Funds

For more info or pics, please feel free to contact me via pm, email, or at 817-401-2792

Thanks, Tom McElroy
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Libra1310

Libra1310 TS Member

0   0   0

Humina humina humina. WOW!

Chris
  3. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Looks like a T/A Max. Combo. A beautiful one at that.
  4. bjk1972

bjk1972 Member

0   0   0

Trade ya my T/C combo and my mother in law! UP!
  5. RHAT

RHAT Member

0   0   0

WOW,....... what a deal,...... this will go fast!!!!!!!,..... I shoot a MAX TA and love it,........ Kolar makes one of the best guns out there
  6. macttom

macttom TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks RHAT
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.