1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kolar Combo Gun ?'s

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by TrapCrazy, Jun 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrapCrazy

TrapCrazy TS Member

0   0   0

Kolar Combo Gun ?

I am thinking about buy a Kolar AAA Trap Combo gun. 30" O/U barrels and 34" top single. The price is $7K. Looked at some krieghoffs but would like a combo gun and the krieghoff carries a steep $ tag. Any info on the Kolars would be great. I realize resale isn't the same, but not to interested in that seeing that most the depreciation is gone because I am the 2nd buyer.
    Thanks

2. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I own a new Kolar Max T/A combo and I would not trade it for the world. I have it dialed in and it fits me like a glove. It also has one of the best pieces of wood I have laid my eyes on. Everywhere I go it gets nothing but raves.
    In my eyes I have the best money can buy.

3. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

0   0   0

I have shot a Kolar combo for several years. I love it. The only negative comments I have heard about Kolar is that they are too heavy but that has come from people who have maybe shot one a time or two. I am 5' 8" and weigh under 170 lbs. It is not too heavy for me. Plus, Kolar is the best company to deal with - period!

4. eric

eric TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I am on my way to my second Kolar combo. The first was their rib before the high rib came out and I shot both the top single and unsingle. I went with the unsingle just because it looked cool but in reality, the top single gave me better eye control as the end of the barrel was closer to the rib.

The new one is the high rib top single combo with fitted stock which, after shooting several, is the way for me to go. In retrospect, I should have really kept the old one as I shot it well but on to bigger and better things.

And, as always, Kolar is bending over backwards to make sure everything is just right. Plus, its an American company run by Americans - important in this day and age.

Eric

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.