1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kolar combo for sale

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by LjuticTC, Jul 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LjuticTC

LjuticTC TS Member

I have a Kolar 32/34 combo for sale. I bought the gun new from Joel Etchen in December 2005. Shot it til now - approximately 4000 rounds through the single and about 1000 through the O/U. Gun is like new condition. These are the .750 (factory big bore) barrels. No modifications or porting to the barrels - it does have the factory choke tubes in all barrels. Has the standard "twisted sister" stock. Very nice figure in the stock, but is not upgraded. I had a rad reducer installed. Between the rad and the big bore barrels, this gun shoots very VERY soft. I had the factory install release hammers.

Comes with the original hard case and all tools and paperwork. Reason for selling - dont you know, the 08 Harleys are out - another expensive hobby.

Asking 9500 or reasonable offer. You won't be dissapointed - this gun is in excellent shape (like new) and shoots great - as it should.

If you want to see pics of the gun, send an email to tjefferyc and add on @netscape.net and I will forward pics of all. Even if you are just a looker - and you want pics - let me know - I prefer not to load this site up with pics of stuff I have for sale.

Located in southeastern Wisconsin.

Tom

2. LjuticTC

LjuticTC TS Member

3. LjuticTC

LjuticTC TS Member

4. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

tried to email wouldn,t go thru.please email pics.thanks dwain

5. LjuticTC

LjuticTC TS Member

Price reduced to $8800 - email me for pics or with questions. Add @netscape.net to the email name listed above.

Tom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.