1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

***KOLAR CHOKE TUBE, NEED HELP***

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Big Dave, Apr 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Dave

Big Dave Member

A friend has a Kolar barrel that has had a choke tube cross threaded in it. Does anyone know of anyone in the Southeastern PA, Northeastern, MD or Delaware area that has a tap that we can use to chase the barrel threads? I know we can send it back to Kolar, but we are looking for the most expedient way to get it done.

Thank you.

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Most likely a proprietary thread, for which a tap could be made, but does not regularly exist. I've never heard of anyone besides kolar threading for kolar chokes, so I would highly doubt anyone but kolar would have the correct tap. What is the problem you're trying to correct.

3. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

With Kolar's excellent service and amazing turnaround time, you could have it up and back in a week, depending upon your local UPS service, and if you don't get caught in the New Stanton/Harrisburg bottleneck. Most likely Kolar will have it turned around and back in shipment in two days. My fastest experience has been to visit a UPS store south of the Mason Dixon line and make arrangements to pick it up at the drop point. Give Kolar a call.

happy Kolar customer: mike....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.