1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kolar Arms---New Sales in Kentucky

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by grunt, Jul 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

TTT

2. TCFelty

TCFelty Member

Hey Aaron, I shoot a 90-T and love it. I have been thinking of upgrading to a Kolar in the near future. Where are you located in Ky. I live here in the Florence area. You can give me a call if you like at 859-322-3109. Tim Felty.....Felty Enterprises

3. Pipe Layer

Pipe Layer Well-Known Member

Congrats on getting married. I would have thought a trapshooter would have be smarter than to have his anniversary during the S.Z shoot every year.I thought Pete was the Ky. Dealer for Kolar.You working together?

Terry

4. logndog

logndog TS Member

TJ, are you going to call me back or what?

5. trap_shooter2000

trap_shooter2000 Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Thanks shooters for another successful Grand American! I had a chance to speak with a lot of you throughout the last four days there, and things were very busy in the Kolar building. If I missed you, hopefully this message will find you well!

I have a lot of plans in the works, particularly with demo stocks. As a shooter I know it's important to "shoot it before you buy it." This isn't always an option when you are looking at new gun purchases, so it's going to be my goal to make this available to you. We are working towards getting a few demo stocks produced so that you, the shooter, can try our gun before you purchase. My goal is to have a lot of our available stock options, with various offsets, cast, drop, etc., so when you order a new gun, you will know exactly what shoots and fits the best. I'll keep you posted on the details as to when this will become available.

Please feel free to call or email concerning your next Kolar purchase!

Thanks, Aaron Willoughby Kolar Arms Inc. phone: 606-481-0955 email: trap_shooter2000@yahoo.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.