1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kolar Apparel & .750 chokes

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by RHAT, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RHAT

RHAT Member

Where would I get Kolar Apparel, Hats, T-Shirts, ect.,....... and if i wanted a .05, or .10 .750 chokes,...... where would i get them,......... I need to shoot several weeks of Skeet in my Trap league,...... and i dont want to buy a new gun,..... but with a skeet choke, or IC,...... i would be able to get by,...... i'm not a skeet shooter,..... but i thought something more that a .15,... would give me a better chance to shoot in the 18-20's,..... and with a 4 handicap that would help keep my team in a decient standing,....... i emailed Kolar, but they didn't respond back,...... so are there any after market companies that make these type,????

Rich

2. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

There is no apparel available that I have been able to find. I think Kolar have a few hats and a few shirts. I think this is an area that is lacking. I've thought about contacting Kolar regarding getting the OK to use the logo, but haven't gotten around to it.

Try posting a "WTB" Wanted To Buy thread here for the choke tubes you want. Kolar makes excellent tubes that pattern very well. Periodically, you can pick up some used ones for half the price of new or less. Angle-port, apparently, make good tubes for a very reasonable price ... so I have heard. Bill Malcolm

3. eric

eric TS Supporters TS Supporters

Hats and T-shirts are direct from Kolar subject to availability. Call and ask for Dawn Johnson and she will take care of what you need if its in stock.

Eric Olson

4. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

You can usually get apparel from kolar around the grand (august) or World Skeet shoot (october) as I think thats the only 2 times of the year they order anything. Give them a call though, the might still have stuff left over.

As far as chokes, angleport is your best bet, $25/ea

5. Bird Grinder

Bird Grinder Member

Chokes from Kolar are $95.00 each, bought one last week. They were $75.00 at the Grand. You could check with Pete McCall he might have some cheaper. His number is 859-396-1000

6. ArmyMechanic

ArmyMechanic Member

Hats and Tshirts would be lovely... Time to hid the remington stuff.. and personally i would stick with the Kolar Choke Tubes... reputation is outstanding and they will work with your gun..

give them a call, i have ordered stuff and recieved it in 3 days with no extra shipping fees...

excellent support

7. nicky

nicky Member

Rich, Google "Wrights choke tubes" , they make some of the best choke tubes. They have pictures of their product and also charts of all the constrictions based on bore diameter.

Kevin

8. jls7522

jls7522 Member

if you order new 750 bore chokes from Kolar what they send are angle port chokes. order directly from angleport and save yourself some money.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

kolar shooting clothes