1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kolar #2 bbl hanger

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by bjk1972, May 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bjk1972

bjk1972 Member

Is a #2 bbl hanger the standard hanger for a standard rib o/u trap bbl set? POI around 60/40 sound about right?

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Depends on the barrel, and what mid hanger you have. My #4 shoots 50/50, while A201 is getting 60/40 on a number 6.

3. RAScott

RAScott Member

Call kolar and ask for keith he will set you up he helped with mine. The number is on the hanger. What are you trying to acheive?

Bob S

4. bjk1972

bjk1972 Member

Just rying to understand the hanger system. A #2 hanger on 30" standard rib trap model (early). The combo is new to me and havent patternd or shot the o/u bbl but twice. The unsingle I have set at about 65-70%, and want the same of the under bbl. Is the mid spacer/hanger numbered like the front? I see no numbers at a glance.

5. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Mid-hangers are not numbered, you need to measure them w/ a dial caliper.

6. bjk1972

bjk1972 Member

Talked to Keith at Kolar today and he took the time to answer my questions and give me a little schooling as well. Great customer service from a great American company. Now to the patterning board.

7. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

bjk1972,

On a 34/32 combo I have a #2 barrel hanger and a "tall" mid hanger or bridge which produces a first shot POI of 100%. Great for doubles.
    I've been telling folks on here for years about their customer service....second to none. Great folks.

Good luck with your Kolar.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.