1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

kohler ts

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by goose2, Aug 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

In my eyes there is nothing better than a Kolar "period". I have several friends who shoot the TS and love it. Only one of them has the 750 bore and he loves his too.

2. Donm

Donm Active Member

Cascade. That must be the gallon and a half kohler.

3. KennyP

KennyP TS Member

I have a TS .740 that was custom fit at Kolar by Jeff Mainland. .750 might be a few ounces lighter but otherwise the .740 and .750 are the same. If your thinking of getting one you won't be disappointed. I started with an 1100, then XT, then three BT-99, then KX-5, Now TS. The gun is expensive but it is worth it.

KennyP

4. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

I have a new Max-TA top-single combo. Kolar and I are working out a few bugs for me with the top-single POI. The O/U shoots darn good just as it came to me. I will say at this time, the Kolar gang has been over the top to work with. I'm looking forward to going to Wisconsin and meeting everyone at the factory.

Matt Nicol

5. Clayshooter08

Clayshooter08 Member

I purchased a .740 TS last September and love it, spent acouple of hours at Kolar with Jeff and Kieth. Awesome people!! NO REGRETS!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.