1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

know your customers

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by senior smoke, Nov 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

Hello:
    I ran into my old boss on Saturday and we decided to go out to lunch together. As we are eating, we find ourselves talking about the years that we worked together. Bob was my boss, but over the years we became friends. We are both God parents to each others son's. Bob and I started to recall some of our customers and we recalled one of them in particular.

We both got serious in regards to one particular customer that we both took care of over the years, named Jeff. Bob and I worked in the lower level in the bank building in Milwaukee's downtown area. Once a week, this customer would come in to our bank every Friday to make a deposit to his account. As he walked into the building we knew that Jeff just walked in, as he smelled of chocolate and it spread through out the first and second floor of the building. Jeff was quiet, respectful, and over the years both Bob and I always made sure that we said hello when he came into the teller window area. Over the years we found out that Jeff worked at the Ambrosia chocolate company located near our downtown office. He would tell us that he liked his job, but the smell of chocolate followed you as it got in your skin and clothes.

Bob and I would go to lunch everyday across the street in the new downtown mall. Once in awhile we would see Jeff walking in the mall, as we would both wave to him in passing. One day my boss asked asked him if he would like to join us for lunch and he respectfully declined as he needed to go back to work. Bob and I never thought twice about Jeff as he was just another customer that seemed like a nice guy. One day Jeff is in all the newspapers, radio and TV stations, and magazines. My boss and I recalled the day that we found out about our customer's hidden past. Anybody guess by now who Jeff was, another hint, we all lived and worked in Milwaukee?

Our customer that we knew as Jeff was, Jeffrey Dahmer. Before my boss and I ended our lunch and conversation we both said, if we would have only known, he seemed like just a nice quiet guy. Like I said, Know who your customers are, before you ask them to join you for lunch. To this day, my boss and I turn white recalling our association with Jeff.
    Steve Balistreri

2. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Holy Bat Poop!

That would be a little scary.

Hauxfan!

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Geez Dteve, you could have ended up in his soup. But them he like Gay young men

4. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

cubancigar2000:
    Now that is funny. Seriously, both my friend Bob and I thought he was a nice guy, obviously we were WRONG!!!
    Steve

5. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

I seen in the paper today that a juror was dismissed in Indiana (I think) when ask if he knew anyone who had commited a felony. He stated his high school friend was Jeffery Dahmer.

6. brownk80

brownk80 Member

Maybe he didn't join you because you were in a vegetarian restaurant at the time?

brownk80

7. GW22

GW22 Active Member

After the trial they decided to sell off some of Dahmer's possessions. Either Leno or Letterman described his soon-to-be available refrigerator as: "FRIGIDAIRE, WHITE, SEATS SIX." I'll admit it... I roared.

-Gary

8. crusha

crusha TS Member

Sigh...don't you guys ever get tired of this crap?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.