1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Knollwood Gun club Montgomery IL

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Boxer, Apr 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boxer

Boxer TS Member

Anyone ever been there? It's less than 2 miles from my house but it is skeet and 5 stand only. With the price of gas it may beat going to Downers Grove Sportsman club which I am a member but it is 70 miles round trip

2. scott calhoun

scott calhoun Well-Known Member

I've been there, a friend of mine is a member. Didn't know they had Sporting Clays, only ever shot skeet there. I think they are only open 1 day a week (Sunday something like 10 - 2) but I haven't been there enough to be completely sure on that.

3 skeet fields if I recall correctly.

The Downers Grove Club is much nicer by comparison.

Scott

3. Boxer

Boxer TS Member

It used to only be skeet but clays online now says 5 stand also, maybe it has been recently added, I'll have to go check it out

4. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

I've shot Knollwood a few times and as a Skeet venue - if that's what you're looking for, its close-in and they throw good targets. Now if you want something else or more "posh" they ain't it.

But at 10 minutes away for some Skeet and your looking to shoot Skeet - shoot Knollwood and if you like it enough - join.

Jay

5. luckyshot

luckyshot TS Member

they put on one hell of a wild game dinner also!!!luckyshot

6. Boxer

Boxer TS Member

I just love shooting shotguns as long as there is a target in the air I will shoot at it...unfortnatly I sometimes miss

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.