1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

knock around 870 Wingmaster 20 ga

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Shooting Jack, Oct 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Picked up a knock around, no vent rib, fixed imp cyl shotgun today that I would say was in 85 Pct condition. What would be a good price for resale. I shop around for guns like this to resell for some extra shooting money but have a hard time coming up with a price most of the time. Would $250.00 be a good price? Thanks for you input. Jackie B.

2. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

As long as it hasn't been abused or butchered, $250 would be a pretty good price to start. In fact, I wouldn't mind seeing a picture or two myself.

ss

3. Shooting Jack

I'll try to post a couple of pictures tomorrow. Regular gun season for deer opens tomorrow so I'm headed to bed to get an early start. LOL Jackie B.

4. Shooting Jack

SS I didn't get around to taking pictures before I let it go. The guy who asked me to look for him a used 870 Wingmaster in a 20 ga said he definitely wanted it at that price. The no so funny part was that He tried to shoot it this afternoon at the club and it would not shoot. It turned out to have a broken firing pin. We have a guy at the club that we call the Remington man that is really good at repairs and happened to have a pin with him. Everybody was happy in the end. OH, and I told him to start with that I had not shot the gun as I had just picked it up at the pawn shop. LOL I ended up letting him have it for $225.00. Jackie B.

5. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

No hard feelings here Jack. Having a good, pre-distressed, upland gun lying around is always a good thing. And at that price, it was definitely a good deal.

I hope your hunting went well and you enjoyed yourself.

BTW, If you run into another one of those drop me a PM.

Taker care,

ss

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.