1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kitty is a nasty sumbi@#h

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by kehrby, Mar 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kehrby

kehrby Active Member

Met TRON for a little bit of shooting the other night as I was in the neighborhood. We only got three rounds in as it got pretty cold pretty quick and we decided it might be more fun to have a couple beers and shoot the bull than freeze our fingers off. As I entered the door to his home I was immediately and viciously attacked by a wild Kitty!! I had to fight my way in as Joe took over and calmed the crazed animal.......pretty good start for a horror novel right? Just a teaser. When we got there I think Kitty was probably sleeping somewhere.

Honestly Joe and I had a good time and as I was leaving I got to meet the famous Kitty. She was very gracious to me and even allowed me to give her a little pat on the head. We all know how cats can be! She was as hospitable as her owner. Thanks again Joe for a great time!

Steve Kehr

2. Drew Hause

Drew Hause Well-Known Member

Can you relate?

3. crusha

crusha TS Member

Tron could write a book about being dominated by pussy. Anybody wanna dream up a title?

4. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Steve, Are you sure Kitty was not out back "in the shop" finishing up some guns for Joe??? Break-em all. Jeff

5. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Ummmmm....Steve, Kitty is a male. He wanted me to ask just how drunk were you?

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v712/Tronspace/?action=view&current=100_1737-1.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

6. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

Tron: Kitty looks like he could be related to Feeps.
    [​IMG]

Randy

7. Tron

They do look similar. I see Feeps is also a big TV and computer fan, right?

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v712/Tronspace/?action=view&current=100_2311.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

8. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

Kitty looks like he has some Cerval Stripes on him. That's a good looking kitty

Yes Feeps is a big fan of the cinema, especially when there is other kitty's on the TV. And his girl friend "Toonces" is also a big fan of the thing that lives inside the CD Player and sticks it's head out, now and then. Toonces is part Bengal and part Maincoon and she has lots o' spots, and a very long Monkey tail. Kind of like a Lemur tail.

[​IMG]

Feeps is a 20lb. Mutt, 20 lb of love. We call him "Mister Amore' ". He likes to camp out on my chest or on my lap. Sometmes he just knocks things down on our desks, he then becomes "Feepzilla". He got that name when we did a 3D puzzle of the San Francisco hill district. We came home and he had knocked the whole puzzle down and was laying in the middle of the mess. Just like the real Zilla.

[​IMG]

They pretty much do whatever they want.

Randy

9. Tron

20 pounds? Jeeze, that's a big Pussy. Kitty is only 7 1/2 pounds and he does look feminine, but doesn't speak with a lisp or anything like that.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v712/Tronspace/?action=view¤t=100_2885.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v712/Tronspace/?action=view¤t=100_2798.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v712/Tronspace/?action=view&current=100_2787.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v712/Tronspace/?action=view&current=100_2708.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

10. crusha

crusha TS Member

Awwww, wow...a TS.com kitty dating-service.

I get first dibs on the kittens.

11. kehrby

kehrby Active Member

Well HE is a good looking cat but I wasn't going to lift his tail and check him out. I think that would piss me off if I had some strange guy lifting my tail! Apologize to him for the misunderstanding. And no Jeff, Joe and I were in the shop so unless Kitty has his own shop I think he was taking some time off.

Steve

12. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

Tron: That definately is a good lookin' Kitty.

And yes, Feeps is a big one. Size is kind of a big issue for cats, bigger seems to get more respect whether it is deserved or not. Toonces still kicks his ass on a regular basis. She is just not afraid to bite sensitive parts like he is. She is almost 13 lbs and only 3 years old. Feeps is nearly 11.

We have a small black cat next door. His name is "Taz" for Tazmanian Devel because he is a little Psycho,, but he has one other problem, at 5 years old, he still hasn't broke 6 lbs. So I call him "Squirt" You can be petting him and scratching his head and all of a sudden he will attack your hand and bite hell out of you, and then hiss at you. He's completely nuts!

I usually sic Feeps on him when he pulls that shit, and Feeps has absolutely no use for him whatsoever. But it's fun to watch because when the big kitty comes shows up, the Squirt leaves post haste. He's over at our house alot cuz he gets no attention at home.

He gets no respect whatsoever, even Toonces kicks his ass regularly.

Our cats do not know about Snow,, in fact if it is below about 50 degrees outside they are in the house and in their nice warm little heated beds. They don't get to stay out at night cuz we have Coyotes here and they are around after dark looking for a quick lunch.

Randy

13. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Sometimes I think Charlie is 1/2 dog!

About 20 pounds and lays around like an old dog ... except when he decides that he needs a bird snack.

This is his rub my belly pose!

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.