1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kissing Arses

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jawhawker, Dec 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

One if you post the proper picture of the event!

2. smartass

smartass TS Member

What brought on this pitty party?

3. nicky

nicky Member

Earl just live by one's morel's, Remember when one dies you leave two thing's behind, one is your name the other is your reputation and they always forget your name. Year's later people will say, who was that guy that use to post on Trap Shooters.com.?, and it will go something like this. You mean that guy from ?, oh what was his name ?, you know, he was a great guy ( or you mean that dirty old s-- o- a b---- ). What I'm saying is they forget your name but not your character. So if you have to kiss and suck up, well ........!!!

4. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Gordy ought to know as he has kissed enough.

Don

5. FarmerD

FarmerD TS Member

Actually Gordy likes to kiss wood_. FD

6. nicky

nicky Member

Tal, you know I really don't know either!!!!!, Kevin

7. hairy

hairy TS Member

8. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

And just why would you want to get kicked from this site?....and just what would that accomplish? (although there are some posters who just post here to stir the pot).

9. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

What the heck is an Arse? If you mean Ass....SAY ass!

10. waverider

waverider Well-Known Member

How many arses do I have to kiss to get banned from this site? Earl Hamman 87-00624

You don't have to kiss any! If you want to be banned from this sight, a self imposed ban is very easy to do....just don't post.

Jason

11. smokerz

smokerz TS Member

Morels? Love 'em.

morel: : any of several edible fungi (genus Morchella, especially M. esculenta) having a conical cap with a highly pitted surface —called also morel mushroom

12. smokerz

smokerz TS Member

Earl - you're probably an okay guy, but maybe it's best to put the keyboard aside when the Black Jack gets below half full. Take two aspirin and try again tomorrow.

13. JoeE

JoeE TS Member

Earl, there are a few here who have challanged the moderator(s) and got away with it. Just read the "anti Gene posts). This site has become the trap shooters/crap (BS) shooters site. apparently the moderators just don't care.

Joe

14. Black Rifle

Black Rifle TS Member

This site has a moderator?

Mark

15. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

How lame an attempt to troll does one have to make to have it still work? Jake

16. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Hate to disappoint you Gordy but I'm the same behind a keyboard or in person. So pat yourself on the back and imagine away. Yes you are the great picture poster aren't you. At least I have the balls to leave what I post. I'm sorry bur you come across as a real richard cranium and I have no use for your dumb attitude. Some one will come to your defense and you will pucker up and kiss away. Have a good life.

Don

17. scratcher

scratcher TS Member

Moderators? We don't need no stiiinnking moderators.

18. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Gordy I have real pictures of BIG DON and he is not a girly man for sure here is a comparision if you 2 was to meet.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v294/foghorn220/?action=view¤t=BigDon.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Fog

19. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

Earl?...Earl?...EARL?

20. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Well Gordy why did you decide to delete you post after the one I posted ok incase you don't remember it tomorrow then here it is below.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: Kissing Arses

Email:

Date: Fri, Dec 21, 2007 - 08:25 PM CT

Website Address:

Hate to disappoint you Gordy but I'm the same behind a keyboard or in person. So pat yourself on the back and imagine away. Yes you are the great picture poster aren't you. At least I have the balls to leave what I post. I'm sorry bur you come across as a real Richard cranium and I have no use for your dumb attitude.

Some one will come to your defense and you will pucker up and kiss away. Have a good life.

Don

Reply to the Forum Thread

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Email:

Date: Fri, Dec 21, 2007 - 08:51 PM CT

Website Address:

Moderators? We don't need no stiiinnking moderators.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Email:
    Date: Fri, Dec 21, 2007 - 08:54 PM CT
    Website Address:

Gordy I have real pictures of BIG DON and he is not a girly man for sure here is a comparision if you 2 was to meet.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v294/foghorn220/?action=view¤t=BigDon.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Fog

Email: gordon@oldtreegunblanks.com

Date: Fri, Dec 21, 2007 - 08:58 PM CT

Website Address: http://www.oldtreegunblanks.com

The bigger they are the harder they fall, in Hurricane
    UT, 435-669-3901, just call, Love Gordy

Ok Gordy if you are asleep right now and didn't know of the deleting then I will say im sorry, but I repost it for you since im sure someone else decided to delete it for you just wanted to make sure if any post is after this one about the same thing then you will know what it is about.

Merry christmas

Foghorn220

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.