1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kingston Ontario?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by DeerSkip, Jul 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeerSkip

DeerSkip TS Member

Hello everyone, I've been reading the forum for quite a while, great info and
    people on here. I'm going to be in Kingston on July 6-9 and was wondering about
    doing some trap shooting at a local club?
    Some club names/contacts would be of great help.
    Thanks in advance, Chris.

2. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Chris, I e-mail a friend in the Kingston area. Are you coming from the States? Bill Malcolm

3. Recoil Problems

Recoil Problems TS Member

Kingston has a club just north of the 401 off Division Street but they shoot mostly skeet. If you come to Belleville which is about 75 miles west of Kingston you can come to the Quinte Trap and Gun Club. We are very active every Sunday morning and Wednesday afternoon. If you go to the ATA website and look in Ontario you will find directions to our club . Looking forward to seeing you there

jbm

4. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

I've shot skeet, trap and sporting at the club, but have not visited for a few years.

http://www.kingstonshotgunsports.com/

5. DeerSkip

DeerSkip TS Member

Thanks for the answers everyone.

Bill- No I am here in southern Ontario.

Bryn- I don't know if I'll get a chance to stop in Belleville, But maybe in the future? A good reason to plan something in the future.

Thanks again everyone. Chris

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.