1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kingsburg Potshoot

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by joegriff, Apr 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joegriff

joegriff Member

Rumor has it that this weekend April 25,26 and 27 (Thats Friday,Saturday and Sunday) Kingsburg CA will be having a big Potshoot with many of the northern, central and southern Californians butting heads. Wish some of powers in charge would post the information so some of those new to this event would get the word. Hope to see you there!

2. itsnotyou

itsnotyou Member

BufferBob

we will wave to you as we drive past Kern County Gun Clun on our way to the Kingsburg Pot Shoot.
    I heard that Kern County is not going to have any more 3 day pot shoots, thats too bad we always look forward to going there.

3. MrCrosby

MrCrosby TS Member

The shoot is at Kingsburg. I would post a flier here but I don't know how. I will call Wireguy. Maybe he can post it...

4. MrCrosby

MrCrosby TS Member

BTW, we are not the "powers in charge" but we have a flier and we are headed up there from East San Diego County.

Marc

5. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

<a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d189/wireguy/?action=view&current=scan.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

6. MrCrosby

MrCrosby TS Member

Thanks Wireguy.

7. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

That's understandable buffer man. I'm leaving Kingsburg and driving straight to Oregon. I had to take out a second mortgage to finance the trip. wireguy

8. BIG JIM IN BAKERSFIELD

BIG JIM IN BAKERSFIELD TS Member

BOB, You could have won enough money to drive anywhere in the country you wanted. You could have made Bill pay for half of the gas. On second thought, we should have sent you two the airfare so we could take your money. Maybe next time. BIG JIM - BAKERSFIELD

9. DANKIM

DANKIM TS Member

Buffer Bob heard that the Auburn boys were going so he decided to stay at home.

10. BIG JIM IN BAKERSFIELD

BIG JIM IN BAKERSFIELD TS Member

Oh,I thought they were afraid of Larry Wood. I will see you Saturday Clyde. Save some money for me. JIM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.