1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

KINGSBURG HOWS THE WEATHER

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by trappug, Jun 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trappug

trappug TS Member

Im heading up there today.Hows the weather.Also does it look like there is any places to camp,or is it getting pretty crowded.I know its probably hot but is it tolerable or unbearable.Thanks Dave.

2. Vickie

Vickie Member

Right now it is HOT! Yesterday when we came in, there was a sign on the entrance of the river area camping that it was full. There are a lot of families here today for the SCTP shoot, and I understand a bunch will be leaving after today, I think you could still get a spot down behind Banks E & F, but I am not sure.

Today is supposed to be the hottest day, it is supposed to be cooler a bit tomorrow.

Vickie

3. jamsmotorhead

jamsmotorhead Member

The current (as of 5:00 pm today) temprature is 104 F. According to today's Fresno Bee weather report the temperature predictition is:

Sunday = 97 F

Monday = 94 F

Tuesday = 94 F

Wednesday = 92 F

Thursday = 92 F

Friday = 97 F

Sorry, no report for next weekend.

Great weather for a trapshoot. Enjoy, Jon Ackerman reporting live from
    the Kingsburg Gun Club.

4. jimbotrap

jimbotrap TS Member

The weather forecast for the next several days is very promising. Highs in the mid 90's and evenings that may even require a little blanket. Was there Thursday evening and temps did drop considerably. Hope to be back Monday and enjoy a great shoot, even if it does get warmer.

This is a great facility and supported by a great and wonderful group of people. Hope you all have the opportunity to join us. - Jim

5. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

Local weather report says it will be in the mid 90's all week, dropping to the low 60's at night. It will be a beautiful week along the river.

6. trappug

trappug TS Member

Well im here and its cooling down.Thank goodness

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.