1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kingsburg, California State Shoot

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by b.belknap, Jun 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. b.belknap

b.belknap TS Member

I’d like to let everyone know about the PA system upgrades at the Kingsburg Gun Club. This spring the club purchased a FM broadcasting station for use during the State Shoot. This system will allow anyone with a FM radio tuned to 100.9 to hear what is going out on the PA. The plan is to turn off the Speakers on the grounds during shooting and still broadcast over the radio. If all goes as planed shooters will be able to here periodic reports of the on deck board throughout the day. Before, between and after shooting the grounds speakers will be on but during shooting the radio system will be used to keep participants informed. Campers might want to consider bringing a radio for their camp for this purpose.

The members of the Kingsburg Gun Club are busy getting the club ready and look forward to a great week.

The club would also like to thank the Friends of the NRA for the grant used to purchase this system.

Bret Belknap

2. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

3. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

Jim (Gunfizer),

Will you be at Kingsberg?

JON

4. rmngtngrl

rmngtngrl TS Member

Should be a great shoot this year...and with the PA system upgraded this should make everyone happy.... now I will just hope for some good hot weather....

Kym

5. rmngtngrl

rmngtngrl TS Member

John...how about VERY VERY WARM!!!! that works for me....and god knows it is all about ME!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA see you then.. Kym...

6. jimbotrap

jimbotrap TS Member

Personally I would appreciate some 70 to 80 degree weather. I do not want to melt. It has taken me a great many years to gain my girth, therefore I do not want to loose it.

Let's all hope for weather like we had 3 years ago. Even had to put a cover on the bed at night.

I hope all have a great and enjoyalbe shoot. I look forward to it with mixed enthusiam. Haven't shot much this year. This is undoubtedly one of the great shoots in the country. - Jim

7. rmngtngrl

rmngtngrl TS Member

I have had enough of WINTER...can't stand it..Honestley when it rained on Memorial Day I thought I would lose it..so REALLY REALLY REALLY Warm is ok ...I would hate to see people melt but n o one seems to hear me when I am frozen ..HAHAHAHA this is definatly one of the best shoots around and a beautiful place to shoot and hang out with good people ...see all there...

Kym

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

kingsburg state shoot