1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kingen's/Lowell Thomas

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by powderburn, Sep 15, 2013.

1. powderburn

powderburn Member

Kingen

To Lowell and his helpers:
    A BIG thank you to you guys for putting on the youth shoot to honor Sharon and the Kingen family that ran that gun club for so many years.

It was a thrill to shoot there Saturday and watch the kiddo's shoot too! I never got the chance (and was too young) to shoot there back in the hey-day, and couldn't, absolutely COULD NOT wait to take the line for some practice there on Saturday. I had always heard so much about that place growing up.

So, with some luck and planning with the lawyer and the family, hopefully Lowell can get things rolling again there for 2014 and beyond. In talking to him Saturday, and finding out he still has an 8 hr./day carpenter job, and all he does for Indiana GC, and doing this thing Saturday, and catering to shooters' needs, I don't know how he does it. Wow. Hope I have that kind of energy when I get to be his age.

So, thanks Lowell, and keep up the good work.
    -all my best, -Patrick Fitzjarrald (Fitz)

2. trap-guy

trap-guy Member

We are all pulling for Lowell, hoping that we can once again shoot at Kingens on a regular Basis.
    Lowell & Susie - thanks again for organizing the "Sharon youth shoot" .