1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kingen Gun Club

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by LET, Sep 9, 2013.

1. LET

LET TS Member

Lowell and Susie Thomas will host a non-registered Youth Shoot at the Kingen Gun Club September 14, 2013 at 10:00 AM. All youth are invited to join us. 100 birds $ 16.00. Practice open to all $4.00 before and after Youth Shoot. Trophies and door prizes. Lunch will be available. Lowell & Susie.

2. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

This is GREAT to hear of this shoot.....but I have to ask, wasn't everything sold at an auction? By now I really expected the houses would be bull-dozed and the land sold for farm fields by now. So what is planned for the future at Kingen's????????

3. LET

LET TS Member

Don't know what is going to happen with the Gun Club. I bought all of the traps and voice calls. Lowell

4. HoosierHawk95

HoosierHawk95 Member

Lowell,

I will be at IGC Sunday. Did you or Susie pick up my trophy from thr Heartland?
    DE