1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

King of the mountain clothing

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Kevin Nelson, Sep 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kevin Nelson

Kevin Nelson Member

Does anyone have any experience with King of The Mountain clothing? Any opinions would be appreciated.

2. AEST BOSS

AEST BOSS Member

I have their jacket and trousers. Love them both. Warm and quiet. Durable. Will even keep you dry in light moisture. Only downside is cost. It is not cheap crap like you find at Wally Mart or Bass Pro.

3. ontariogal

ontariogal Member

I won't wear anything else but KOM outerwear when shooting in winter here in Canada. Flawless quality, exceptional fabrics and designs.

As an active target shooter/hunter, King Cavalier, the ceo/owner/designer, knows from direct, personal experience the need for functional, durable and fashionable extreme weather apparel. He's met that need - and then some.

b.

4. vhntr1

vhntr1 Member

I have the bowhunter jacket and the bibs and the beavertail vest in blow down patt the best for late season hunting .

5. GiesJ

GiesJ Member

I met "King" last week. I'm semi-local to Loveland and visited with him. I have a shirt-jack and the beavertail vest. I've used the shirt-jack for ~10 years and love it. Cost is high but needing to replace is low. You don't wear this stuff out.
    I prefer the blowdown color.
    jason

6. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

If you think KOM is quality wool you should check into Autumnwood Outfitters line of wool. It is indeed head and shoulders above KOM. I have owned both and have found no other wool that is as heavy and tightly woven. Shine a flashlight into the inside of a KOM sleeve and then do the same with Autumnwood. It shines right thru KOM and you see nothing thru the Autumnwood. They are priced about identical and both have great warranties. In fact Gray Wolf Woolens is s better grade wool than Sleeping Indian or KOM. They both have a name but there are better made wool garments than either. Weight and weave are the factors to consider in wool garments. Of these companies only Gray Wolf makes the garments custom to your dimensions.

7. thunder

thunder Active Member

Hunted in King of the Mountain and Sleeping Indian wool clothing and is the best ever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
king cavalier kom wool
king of mountain wool beavertail

king of the mountain beavertail vest

kingofthemountainforum

kom beavertal vest