1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

king hussein speaks..."Put you on notice"

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Jul 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Don't I remember him saying how his administration wanted to be uniters,,,,something about "working together",,,,"open debate",,,,"America has been arrogant"????

Sounds like he and the libs are going to SHOVE SOMETHING ELSE DOWN OUR THROATS WHETHER WE WANT IT OR NOT!!!!!

I sure hope you libs are happy!!!!

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    king hussein speaks...

Sounds more like the Great Dictator than the Great Uniter.

3. Guard Rail

Guard Rail TS Member

king hussein speaks...

Hell will freeze over before he does any uniten' around here.

BK

4. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

king hussein speaks...

It amazes me that anyone thinks the government can take something over and make it cheaper and better. To believe that you have to throw away everything you know about governments. Liberalism is a brain disease.

5. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

king hussein speaks...

High hoper you confuse liberalism with radicalism- please don't confuse the two. What are you talking about now? Healthcare? How much of healthcare isn't the government in charge of now? They regulate it all and you want to continue to pay out the nose for it? Why? Dan

6. ljutic231

ljutic231 TS Member

king hussein speaks...

How can the government run things, they couldn't even make a whorehouse in neved profitable???

7. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

king hussein speaks...

I stand to gain from "free" government health care (at least until I am old and sick). I'm getting tired of this whole "work" thing. Health care is one reason I have to work. When Obama is finished I think I will work part time (I might be forced to if he keeps destroying jobs). I am tired of working full time. I want to play instead of work, you know, like libs do. Now if only I can get the government to pay for my shooting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.