1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

King George Digweed on U-Tube

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Alpha_Three_Niner, Sep 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alpha_Three_Niner

Alpha_Three_Niner TS Member

Check this out on You Tube. Breaking teal at 105 yards!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRO_zflUKYk

2. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

And I can't hit 'em at 35 yds. I wonder what Neil's charts and graphs would say about the probability of any success!!

3. Gavin

Gavin Active Member

WOW!

4. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Ollie, I think BIG GEORGE forgets about the science of shotgunning and concentrates on the ART part! He's got that part down pat huh? :) I enjoy watching the man shoot and stated he'd win the Texas "all-around-world" shoot which he won also. Hap

5. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

I was at the shoot (Lobster Shoot at Addieville, RI) and spoke to him for a few minutes. I also witnessed the demonstration. Mostly center hits, even the long yardage shots. He did not seem to have much of a problem with 60 yard crossers, even with the gun tucked under his arm.

His last hit was at 110 yards. He tried a few from 115, but no hits.

Seemed like a very down to earth person, someone who would mess around at the end of the day and shoot from the clubhouse porch.

He won all events he entered, but was down by one bird after the first 100 for the main event on Saturday, but pulled ahead on the second 100, Sunday. A four day shoot, if you include the 100 target FITASC, prelims, and small gauge.

Off subject, but on Saturday evening the club had a 30 minute fireworks display. Targets presentations were over my head, but I had a good time.

6. sparky110273

sparky110273 TS Member

well he is the best

7. sparky110273

sparky110273 TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.